Votive Tablet of Buddha Shakyamuni, circa 1050-1100  

Posted by ေရွးျမန္မာ in



Subject - Votive Tablet of Buddha Shakyamuni

Place of origin - Burma ( Myanmar )
Preiod - circa 1050-1100

Medium - Terracotta

Dimension - 5 1/2 x 4 3/8 in. (13.97 x 11.11 cm)

Current Location - Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)

Museum no - (AC1997.72.1) Not currently on public view

Special note - Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Denis Robinson

This entry was posted on Dec 28, 2009 at Monday, December 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hi,

Awesome art.

I must invite you to my art workshop.
Please visit my one and help me to improve my work.
I am student i just start to learn make painting and drawing from paris.
In vacation i have made some paintings and some drawings so please visit them and help me to improve my work. Thank you.

December 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Hi

Thanks for your invitation

I have been to your site and saw good works.

I'm afraid that my knowledge in painting is poor, I have two friends in Burma, one called U MALA who live in Mandalay, he is one of the best artist in water color.

One is Artist Poh Shar, live Pyar Pon, he is great in oil color but nowaday no one knows his name.

Now I'm in S'pore, I am very familier with Vetnamese Artist Do Shaung Dong's water colors. But I am sure, I dont have good knowledge in painting.

December 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Post a Comment