- Date : 13th–14th century
- Culture : Burma
- Medium: Stucco with traces of lacquer and polychrome
- Dimensions:H. 13 3/8 in. (34 cm); W. 9 1/4 in. (23.5 cm)
- Classification: Sculpture
- Credit Line:Purchase, Foundation of Fine Art of the Century Gift, 1986
- Accession Number:1986.334
- This artwork is currently on display in Gallery 250 Gallery 250
- Note; The above sculpture displayed at The Metropolitan Museum of Art but to me it does not look like 13-14th C, my comments for this sculpture is about 17th C central Myanmar influences although fingers are curved as human figure which is same as late Bagan period.
This entry was posted on Apr 22, 2012 at Sunday, April 22, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .